Mark, Claire and Family would like to wish all of our customers a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, we truly grateful for your continued support.
Mark and Claire have been owners at The Crown at Tiddington for three years and have just undergone a second refurbishment programme. The Crown at Tiddington is a great community hot spot offering great homemade food with a modern edge, great ales, large bar and restaurant, function room and large rear beer garden with play area.
World Guinness Book of Records Quiz for Pub Aid – Sunday 7th February @7.30pm – Complimentary Sharing Board for teams – great raffle prizes – Touch FM invited – booking advisable.
Valentines Family Fun – two courses £15 per adult, £6.95 Children – Children’s DVD’s showing and card making area whilst Mum and Dad relax – booking essential.
A taste of what we offer
- Great Ales
- Wine and Prosecco by the glass or bottle
- Amazing Home cooked food by Ian Evans and our new kitchen team
- Family friendly
- Large side and rear Beer gardens
- Children’s play area
- Sky Sports
- Dogs welcome in bar areas
- Darts and pool table in side bar
- Fantastic Sunday Roast
- Functions and fundraiser
14 Main Street
Stratford Upon Avon
Warwickshire CV37 7AZ
Tel: 01789 297010
Opening Times – Bar
- Monday to Thursday 12noon-3pm and 5pm to last orders
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays 12noon to last orders
Opening Times – Food
- Monday to Thursday 12noon-2pm, 5.30pm-8.30pm
- Friday and Saturday 12noon-9pm
- Sunday 12noon-5pm
- Bank holidays 12noon-7pm
- We cater for all types of functions and celebrations
- We offer sole use of our restaurant and/or rear room for 30+, Free hire between Monday – Thursday, £1pp hire between Friday – Sunday
- Please call Mark or Claire (see ‘find us’ above) to discuss requirements